Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

21.3 Release - Agile new add option

Level 9

I just started looking through the community and might have missed it if its a duplicate question my apology in advance

Question: on the new process for adding a story to a "sprint" is kinda nice... BUT not sure its fully ready for primetime. Is there a way to add a custom form - actually it would be nice if the platform picked up the customform (if selected) from the project's Task Customform(s) that are associated with the project selected. IE in the Project's profile you know how you can have new tasks automatically be applied with XYZ Customform -- it would be nice is Stories also had that form attached <or at minimum a check box on the Project edit page to include Stories or not?

As I can see the new process is much nicer looking than the pre 21.3 version - but it also appears to have taken a couple steps backwards.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 3

Hello, John. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, it is helpful to hear how the experience could be better for you!

The ability to add custom forms is definitely something we are considering for this experience. I really like your idea around adding custom forms from the selected project, that could potentially help reduce the complexity of adding a custom form as its narrows the selection down to the forms available on the project. We’ll have to explore that idea a bit more.

Thanks again and keep that feedback coming!

Community Advisor

Agreed, John - much nicer looking, but a couple steps backwards. Especially on the fixed widths for the story cards. It looks nice, but the extra scrolling is not worth it for us, we would sure like to opt out of that feature.