We need to have Workfront maintain the status of the request/issue after it is converted to a project and not change the status of the request back to "New". Currently, this is what happens in WF:
- Requestor submitted a request/issue to a reviewer for project execution
- The status of the request changed to "New"
- The requestor approved the request for project execution and the status of the request turned "Approved"
- The customized queue that we built sends this approved request to the queue owner and he/she would change the status of the request to "Approved for Prioritization" (a customized status).
- However, when this request/issue is converted to Project object, the status changed to "New" for the request...we do not want that...we want it to keep its status at "Approved for Prioritization".