Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Creating a single csv file from multiple bundles

Level 3

Hello,

I have a .csv file that feeds into my scenario and creates several new records in Salesforce. The output of the "Create new record in SF" is the ID for each newly created record.

When I am testing this out:

• 1 .csv file with 3 rows of data goes in.
  • 3 new records with ID numbers are created in Salesforce.

I want the next step to be simply to create a new .csv, again with 3 rows, one for each contact and also showing the new ID number for each record. I cannot figure out where I am going wrong! The best I can get is creating 3 x csv files but I can't seem to combine them all into one place.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

CSV is parsed producing 3 bundles from the 3 rows in the file.

Screenshot 2023-08-07 181005.png

Screenshot 2023-08-07 181028.png

3 x SF records are created based on the data.

Screenshot 2023-08-07 181112.png

Trying Array aggregator but 3 operations are still produced

Screenshot 2023-08-07 181157.png

Screenshot 2023-08-07 181226.png

I want to aggreagate the 3 operations and include some data (first name, last name) from the original csv file but additionally have the ID number from the SF module as well.

Screenshot 2023-08-07 181320.png

3 operations of the create csv module are run, instead of just 1 go with all the data from the 3 operations.

Screenshot 2023-08-07 181424.png

       

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Poppy,

Did you get this aggregation to work and create a single operation to aggregate the bundle data rows? I'm running into something similar while working on a layer-data issue in a photoshop import.

Level 3

Hi, unfortunately, I didn't ever get this to work. However, I am working with an external consultant on various Fusion-related things and hope he can guide me on this. I'll update you if I find a way to do it.

Level 3

Hi Poppy,

Have you found a solution to this aggregation issue? I have similar problem and can't figure out how to combine bundles together.