Expand my Community achievements bar.

Workfront Research Study: Marketing Work Orchestration

Employee

Hi Everyone, 

Exciting news! We have a new UX team at Workfront dedicated to improving the connection of the platform to itself, and I'm helping with the team's first initiative. We are interested in talking to people in marketing organizations about the way you hand work from one person to another during a campaign. At Workfront we feel like we understand what our customers need once they're in each area of our product, but we do not feel as though we really understand how the handoffs happen. 

If you're interested in speaking to me and the new UX Platform Architect, Dan, please sign up using this link: https://calendly.com/wf-product-and-design-research/marketing-work-orchestration

Please note that we may need to schedule a follow-up session depending on how much we get through in your first sign-up. Additionally, if you know of any other team members within your marketing organization who you think would be great for us to speak to, please let us know! 

Thanks, 
Elissa 

1 Reply

Employee

Hi Everyone, 

I'm still looking for customers for this initiative. I'm happy to open up more time slots if you want to participate but can't find a time that works for you. Please sign up if you're interested! I promise that any time you spend talking to me will result in a presentation that I'll share with Product, Design, Engineering, and Product Management. I take your time investment very seriously and I work hard to make sure the insights I learn are shared with the right stakeholders. 

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!