Expand my Community achievements bar.

[No addt’l volunteers needed] Looking for 1-2 customers to join panel in October on the topic of "things I wish I knew as a first-time Workfront Admin"

Employee Advisor

240_F_237179166_FGVKXzG7WzPPhSIXX7feHnV5cb38JgfP.jpg

Thank you to everyone who reached out! No additional volunteers are needed at this time, but if you have a topic in mind you’d like to present on in the future, send us an email! 

WE NEED YOUR HELP!
At one point, you were a brand new Workfront Admin. And likely, you learned the hard way when you accidentally deleted a report or a custom form/field or built quick-fix processes to solve a short term problem that had to be re-done. You thought to yourself, I wish I knew some of these things when I first started... so now is your chance to pass along those lessons learned. 

The Workfront Scale Customer Success team will be hosting a customer panel on Tuesday, October 29 at 8am PT / 11am ET on the topic of things I wish I knew as a first time Workfront admin / things I learned too late as a new Workfront admin and we need 1-2 more customers to join, as we already have one customer secured. 

If you are interested in participating and sharing your experience and expertise, please reach out to the team directly at csatscale@adobe.com

From a level of effort standpoint, it will likely be 2 hours max (1 hour for the actual panel + a 30 minute prep call + back and forth emails to finalize content). 

Thank you! 

0 Replies