Expand my Community achievements bar.

Experience League Showcase: Now open for submissions.

Administrator

It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for — your opportunity to step into the spotlight and show off the incredible customer experiences you’re building with multiple Adobe Experience Cloud products. We’re now accepting entries for the contest - enter for a chance to win in one of three categories.

Submit your story today!

3 Replies

Level 6

Hey @jon_chen - This could be cool, but the description on the linked page specifically requests examples that leverage multiple Adobe Experience Cloud products and that are customer facing.

Jason_JB_0-1663160633639.png

In the world of Workfront does that imply Adobe is only looking for cool things that involve Workfront + Fusion + something like generating a PDF?

Also, in the conversation around customer facing, do you have insight into how Adobe is defining customer?  In most scenarios it appears Adobe is using the term to mean a person/organization that is hiring us to do work.  However, when I think about work management tools I've used and supported across multiple organizations the primary user (aka customer) is an internal audience.  For example, today we measure Workfront's success by how it gives insights to our leadership team about the work occurring internally to serve our customers.  We do that best by ensuring transparency between teams; that same transparency has stalled our work to consider how we'd give customers direct access.

Could you request clarification on the intent / application to those of us in the Workfront arena?

Administrator

Hi @Jason_JB Thanks for your questions. For this particular contest, your reasoning is correct. We are looking for integration stories across different Adobe Experience Cloud solutions, so it could be Workfront Fusion with Adobe Experience Manager, Target, Marketo Engage, etc. 

I believe the customer definition in this contest is a bit broader than that. It can be anyone that uses Adobe Experience Cloud solutions in tandem with each other, so it could a system admin, practitioner, consultant, partner, or a similar role. Sharing an integration story that is primarily for an internal audience is also fine (assuming your compliance teams are open to sharing this information). In your example, you could demonstrate the efficiency improvements after optimizing your Workfront workflows for transparency. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Level 6

Thank you for the follow-up and clarification.  I hope Workfront/Adobe brings back something similar that focuses on Workfront and focuses on work management in both marketing and non-marketing settings.