At first I thought it was an IE problem (I did have an error in IE and
not in Firefox), but it turned out that it was partially a caching
issue: there was something about the Flex app that I'd fixed later, or
something about swf and CFCs being out of sync, that was causing the
error. I added cfheade...
I'm getting what looks like the same error as well, on a single PC
running IE 8 (IE 7 is fine, other PCs with IE 8 are fine, Firefox is
fine), only using RemoteObject to communicate with a ColdFusion CFC.
I've been unable to identify anything about the PC that might cause this
problem, and Google sh...