@Andrey_Osadchuk Thank you for your response! I believe that was the
issue. I did attempt to repopulate the field I was hiding on the backend
in hopes that it would be considered "filled out" when the form is
submitted, but all those changes seemed to break the form. I finally
went ahead and created...
I am trying to set up an activity where I remove one of our form fields
for a specific audience. I've created an XT activity in Target, created
my audience, and removed the form field; however, when I QA and test the
experience live, but the form will no longer submit. I've tried
variations where I ...