since ‎28-04-2020
‎18-07-2020
manasi1
Level 1
Non printable characters are injected to the dialog fields after translations using TMS adaptor in aem
Avatar

manasi1

manasi1
- Adobe Experience Manager
we are using TMS Translation Tool to translate the pages. we are reading Title Field of dialog and using the value to construct a URL. This URL is used as href link on one of the CTA. But I found that the CTA is not clickable for few translated pages. I have printed the title field in my java code and after encoding in notepad++, I found some non-ASCII, non-printable characters like "xA0" for the Title Field of dialog which inserted in place of space. Is it expected behaviour to have these non-p...

Views

147

Likes

0

Replies

0