Your achievements

Level 1

0% to

Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

View all

Sign in to view all badges

neerajp82457665
Community profile neerajp82457665 Level 1
Job title here
Location here
1 BADGE
Level 1

Level 1

Learn more
Joined the community 31-07-2017 9:05:14 PM
Offline
Top badges earned by neerajp82457665
Customize the badges you want to showcase on your profile
Unaccounted Traffic Source
Avatar
Ignite 1
Level 1
neerajp82457665
Level 1

Likes

0 likes

Total Posts

1 post

Correct reply

0 solutions
Top badges earned
Ignite 1
View profile
neerajp82457665
- Adobe Analytics
We have implemented the webpage code and s_code, and we are able to generate various reports.However the traffic sources section is showing incomplete data. It accounts for 44% of traffic only under Typed/Bookmarked, Other Websites, Search Engines or Social Networks. The rest of 56% is shown as remaining. Image attached.Can someone please help me in explaining why is this 56% data not accounted for and when do we see such traffic sources?Thanks in Advance!!! Please let me know if anymore details...

Views

120

Likes

0

Replies

1