I have meta data exposed and consumed from my crawl page, but am finding
truncation in JSON result sets for this text meta data. It appears
unique to the meta data, and appears to be limiting to 80 characters.
Crawl Page: SwatchMetaData Presentation Template: guided.tmpl Results in
presentation template: 2018-01-24_1420 Since I have other text meta data
returned through this presentation template with over 100 characters, I
have been stumped as to why I'm limited in the SWLink_ meta data.Any
Success! I have set up my additional metrics data as per your
instructions, see attached, and after a bit of latency the parameters
passed in via my mbox=orderConfirmPage are appearing.I thought that this
dependent goal firing had to be something everybody has in place for
experiences, etc... Thanks for the assist... I missed this step in the
documentation/manual. Will Standard version support Category Affinity in
my audience set up; I understand product recommendations are only
available in Pre...
New launch for Target Standard. Have all debugging tools and have
included output in attachments. Parameters for orderId, orderTotal and
productPurchsedId appearing in the DTM generated MBox=orderConfirmPage.
A/B Summary: Swapped images on my homepage; determine if lift in revenue
via clicks on experience and subsequent revenue generated when in path
to purchase. I can see the hit count increase for the visitor and the
success metrics, but no order revenue.My activity goal page set up: Goal
Thanks for checking. I rolled out a patch to move the population of the
JS variable DTMdataLayer above my DTM include and that rectified. As a
follow up, AEM ContextHub tool and integration in this fashion. I used
the "Customized ContextHub Data Layer" option and added my data layers
definition to the bottom of the default and then saved. I entered
DTMdataLayer for the "Data Layer Root" in hopes that this tool would
automatically expose these variables. Perhaps saving a wee bit of time
I have been struggling for days on the correct "path" for my mappings,
and appreciate your explanation.As a result of your detailed explanation
found here: http://goo.gl/rdZgt4 I have replaced the path:
http://screencast.com/t/UzZY7IaZ06L with the path:
http://screencast.com/t/Cuu28nuVII am still debugging the mbox
parameters from the page load I have firing, ProductDetail:Why is my
CustomerType appearing but not my
ProductID?http://screencast.com/t/8uhwuZqJRUhIAs you see in the
debugging panel ...
I have added the include for mbox.js to this page and have VEC
responding. Next up reporting revenue back to Target as part of my
success metrics so they can be reported upon. We are using Target for
reporting. I've set up via DTM the following rule.I've exposed all the
variables I believe I will required via the attached and have mapped in
DTM.http://goo.gl/EA1SxHWhat are my next steps to be able to report back
to Target this revenue?
Thanks Daniel,Next up I'm attempting to load content in the VEC that is
triggered via an after a timeout when a user is on a particular
is the final page I am attempting to build an experience over. Getting a
timeout error, have attached.
New launch of Target Std has been rocky and I'm beginning to wonder if
the at.js is ready for prime time. I was instructed to use at.js and I
have live on www.pbjtest.com; david.pbjtest.com and seta.pbjtest.com.
Deployed in common include file and verified all pages have the JS. The
only campaigns I can create via VCE (note had to turn off EEC) are for
david.pbjtest.com, all other domains, which are listing in my Hosts
section error out, and no one can explain why. Is anyone using at.js or