Thanks, I'm getting closer.
I took a detour into trying JCR-JQOM, but it doesn't seem like that library is maintained (and really needs factory methods like factory.and(Constraint... constraints), thats for a different discussion).Anyway, here's where I landed with my query and index, this is good...
I have made a little progress with this this morning.
I found that the reported 0.01 score was incorrect. For my debug output, I was reading this using row.getScore() to get this value, but Oak's does not implement this yet (https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak/blob/c6ddcc55bee3de915459af01e91...
I am modifying a query to boost results on a pages when a "Master tag" is found in cq:tags or a masterTag property. I am running 18.104.22.168
My (simplified) query is as follows:
Select * FROM [cq:Page] AS story WHERE ISDESCENDANTNODE(story,'/content/test-uc/news/articles') AND( ...
I am working on part of a script that outputs search results and includes links to reorder these results using data-sly-attribute.href properties on <a> links.
I have found that the values trigger the XSS detection in HTL and removes the attribute. I have some test code below that ...
I added a servlet filter and used a wrapper to wrap the response as detailed here: https://jenkov.com/tutorials/java-servlets/gzip-servlet-filter.html
For my sling servler filter options, I used the same resource types and extensions as defined in my model/exporter annotations
This looks easy enough (it's not far from the gzipping code that I had in my original servlets), but I dont know where I would place this code. I don't see a place in the exporter to actually write out the response body.
I recently converted a set of json generating servlets to use the jackson sling model exporter. Previously, I used gzip encoding and wrote the http entity with a gzip writer after I had constructed the json objects myself--not a very fun or concise process.
I am thrilled with the clarity and brevi...
Apologies for not being clear.
We want more or less a "best match" that would first sort by # tags matched, then a subsort by display date
1st sort: # of matching tags desc
2nd sort: display date desc
For 7 stories:
Story A: tags: a,c | displayDate: 4/1/22Story B: tags: a,b,c | disp...
I am working on a project improving the search results for a "related stories" component in our news system. Here is a simplified query that shows how our current search functions.