Thanks for the help Ritesh. Actually there was a syntax error there in
the JS file and when I tried to rebuild clients lins, it was showing
error. Now I fixed the error and everything is working fine. I never
imagined that it will show 403 if there is an error in JS file. Thanks a
lot for your help.
publisher instance for debugging purpose. After I add a console log and
saved the file. it is showing 403 error in the page. The other JS files
included to the page are loading without any issue and only the modified
file is showing the error. When I try to access the file URL directly
also, it is showing like I don't have the permission to access the file.
Anything I need to do from the AEM side after modifying a client lib...