I've tried numerous scripts in the calculate event, nothing works
there.I don't understand what is meant by parent here either, I tried to
put that coding into my delete buttons and it just deletes the first
record, not the one it's on. Sent from my iPhone
I have a numeric field set up with default set to 1, when I press the
"Add" button a new version of the subform is added after. My numbering
is all messed up. If I press the add button, the first subform becomes 2
and the added one stays 1. When I press the add button on the second
version of the subform, subform 1 becomes "3", subform 2 becomes "2"
subform 1 becomes "1". But if I press the add button on subform 1 again,
subform 1 stays "2", subform 2 says "2" and subform 3 says "1"My "Add"