Expand my Community achievements bar.

MS Dynamics CRM

Level 1

Hi everyone, I got a provider that has the data in MS Dynamics CRM, I want to leave a disposal a service for batch uploading, but seeing the documentation I could notice that from de UI configuration I have to specify the source and period of extraction, there's no way to configure an API in order to receive the data whenever the previder sends it?

2 Replies

Employee

With the Adobe RTCDP platform dataflows from most sources are intended to have data pulled from them on a time base interval.  

Data can be pushed to Adobe RTCDP using the enterprise connectors of Kinesis or an HTTP API connector.  

Community Advisor

Hey @JorgeFr 

To do an adhoc on demand push, you would need to build a custom solution using a middle layer of a cloud microservice which would be invoked from MS Dynamics as and when the data needs to be sent through and the data extract would need to be picked up in a csv or any other acceptable format by the microservice and placed in either a cloud storage which would then ingest the data or else, you can send the data using an HTTP API endpoint to RTCDP.

This is one of the approaches. There might be others which someone else might suggest.

Cheers,

Abhinav