Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Mentor Sheejo Rapheal] Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentorship Program 2024

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion/Contextual thread for your Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentor, Sheejo Rapheal!

Sheejo will be your dedicated mentor, providing valuable support and guidance on your Adobe Real-Time CDP queries as you upskill yourself and prepare for Real-Time CDP certification throughout the program.

Know your Mentor Sheejo Rapheal (aka @sheejo  )

Sheejo is Leading different lines of businesses' AEP applications in Vanguard.

Aspirants mapped to Sheejo
1) Sanmathi Kumar aka @SanmathiKumar 
2) Emily Rapp aka @EmilyRa5 
3) Hita Prem aka @Hitaprem 
4) Aruna Surukunta aka @Anny0505 
5) Amy Wright aka @AmyWr 
6) Ying Liu aka @Ying_Liu 
7) Kishore Reddy C aka @Kishore_Reddy 
Mangesh Kaurase aka @Mangeshkaurase 
9) Sheyla Sanchez aka @snchez 
10) John Wiley  aka @CGWILEY 
11) Solvd Inc aka @Narendra0105 
12) Wiley aka @CALINTI 

How to participate in the program

• Post your Questions in this thread to connect with your Mentor, Sheejo Rapheal, and fellow Aspirant peers.
  • Stand a chance to win the ‘Most Engaging Aspirant’ recognition from your mentor by participating in a weekly quiz.
  • Test your knowledge by replying to the unresolved questions in the Real-Time CDP and AEP community and tag your Mentor to get recognized as an ‘Exceptional Contributor’ by your mentor.
  • Stick to the schedule to cover one module/week and clear Adobe Real-Time CDP Certification during the program: July 15 – Aug 30

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot to stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program.
  • Introduce yourself to Sheejo Rapheal and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe DX stack. 
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the  Adobe Real-Time CDP Business Practitioner Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E602)
  • Stick to schedule and ensure you track your progress in the exam prep guide.
  • Test your learning by replying to weekly quiz by your mentor
  • Practice the modules by replying to unresolved queries in the AEP community & RTCDP Community and tag your mentor. 

Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and the Real-time CDP Community throughout the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

We wish you all the best as you embark on this learning experience!

15 Replies

Level 1

Hello Sheejo! I am thrilled to be a part of this fantastic opportunity. With my extensive background in marketing analytics and digital marketing, I have always been interested in CDP, and Adobe's RT-CDP has always piqued my curiosity. I have personally spoken to Adobe's RT-CDP Marketing team and learned about their innovative approaches, which further ignited my passion for this technology. 

I am a seasoned product marketer, and I wish to excel in the CDP space. I hope to go from 0 - 100 with this mentorship program and I am looking forward the next few weeks under your mentorship.

Level 3

Hey Hita

Thank you for your introduction. I am excited about being your Mentor. Do you have any hands-on experience with AEP?

Thanks

Sheejo Rapheal

Level 1

Hey Sheejo, no I do not have direct experience. I am a quick learner though. So I’m not too worried! 

Level 1

Hello @NimashaJain : This is awesome and great work!! Really appreciate the effort. 

@sheejo : I am excited to be part of this opportunity. I have had the privilege of leading numerous successful projects across various industries. My expertise encompasses digital transformation, and leveraging cutting-edge technologies to drive business growth.

I am particularly interested in Customer Data Platform (CDP) solutions and their potential to revolutionize how organizations manage and utilize customer data. CDPs are crucial for creating unified customer profiles, enabling personalized marketing, and enhancing overall customer experience. I believe that integrating CDPs into our digital strategy can significantly improve our ability to deliver targeted and effective marketing campaigns. 

Level 3

Thank you, Narendra. Learning CDP is not a big deal. Do you have any experience on AEP or any other Adobe tool?

Level 1

@sheejo : I have extensive experience on Adobe tools like AEM, Analytics, Target. I know AEP and did some work on it as well. 

Level 1

Hello @sheejo, I am excited to join this distinguished community. With a solid background in both RT-CDP and AJO, I recognize the critical role CDPs play in organizing and unifying profiles from diverse sources to achieve outstanding personalization. I am eager to expand my knowledge and gain deeper insights into CDP solutions under your mentorship.

Level 3

Thank you @SanmathiKumar . Nice to know that you already work with Adobe tools. Happy to be a mentor for you. We will work together and try to achieve your expectations.

Administrator

Hi all. I am new to AEP / RTCDP, look forward to learning new tech with y'all 

Level 3

thank you @Ying_Liu . Do you have any experience with any of the Adobe tools?

Administrator

Yep I usually use Adobe Analytics, and a bit of Adobe Target. 

Community Advisor

I'm new to CDP and look forward to upskill and learn with you all. Thank you so much @sheejo for helping and supporting CDP learning.

Level 3

Thank you @Anny0505 . Do you have any experience with any of the Adobe tools?

Level 2

I'm an AEM sites developer and CDP is completely new to me and I want to learn and get the certification done. I would need your input on this.

Level 3

Hello Team

Thank you all for your great introduction. I am very happy to be a mentor for you. Please post your queries here as you begin learning more about the  Adobe Real-Time CDP Business Practitioner Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E602) [experience... Please go through the questions & answers already posted in AEP and RTCDP communities(https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-platform/ct-p/adobe-experience-pla...). Please concentrate on unresolved questions. Please tag me whenever you are replying to the questions (if you can). Please let me know if you have any questions/doubts.

Thanks & Regards

Sheejo Rapheal