Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Mentor Jayakrishnaa Parthasarathy] Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentorship Program 2024

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion/Contextual thread for your Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentor, Jayakrishnaa Parthasarathy!

Jayakrishnaa Parthasarathy will be your dedicated mentor, providing valuable support and guidance on your Adobe Real-Time CDP queries as you upskill yourself and prepare for Real-Time CDP certification throughout the program.

Know your Mentor Jayakrishnaa 

Jayakrishnaa brings his extensive experience with Adobe Analytics, Launch, Target, and Audience Manager, and more recently, he has been working with AEP and AJO technology. He is passionate about working on Adobe platforms, finding it both challenging and rewarding. He looks forward to further collaboration and exploration with other experts in the Adobe community.

Aspirants mapped to Jayakrishnaa Parthasarathy (aka @jayakrishnaaparthasarathy )

1) Ankit Chaudhary aka @Ankit_Chaudhary 
2) Kandavadivelan S aka @Kanda_SR 
3) Ramakrishna zalaki aka @ramakrishna3 
4) Mohd Kashaf Tahirhussain Momin akaMohd_KashafMo
5) Deepak K V aka @DeepakK_ 
6) Laxa Devda aka @LaxaDe 
7) Parvesh Sharma aka @parveshsh 
Aditi Kaushik aka @AditiKaushik 
9) Revanth Ponnuru aka @RevanthPonnuru 
10) Koti Reddy Syamala aka @kotisyamala 
11) Enok Lee aka @EnokLe 
12) Michael Giddings aka @fondofhatsKey 

13) Mohd Kashaf Tahirhussain Momin aka @Mohd_KashafMo 

How to participate in the program

• Post your Questions in this thread to connect with your Mentor, Jayakrishnaa Parthasarathy, and fellow Aspirant peers.
  • Stand a chance to win the ‘Most Engaging Aspirant’ recognition from your mentor by participating in a weekly quiz.
  • Test your knowledge by replying to the unresolved questions in the Real-Time CDP and AEP community and tag your Mentor to get recognized as an ‘Exceptional Contributor’ by your mentor.
  • Stick to the schedule to cover one module/week and clear Adobe Real-Time CDP Certification during the program: July 15 – Aug 30

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot to stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program.
  • Introduce yourself to Jayakrishnaa Parthasarathy and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe DX stack. 
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Real-Time Customer Data Platform Developer Expert certification (Exam ID: AD0-E605)
  • Stick to schedule and ensure you track your progress in the exam prep guide.
  • Test your learning by replying to weekly quiz by your mentor
  • Practice the modules by replying to unresolved queries in the AEP community & RTCDP Community and tag your mentor. 

Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and the Real-time CDP Community throughout the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

We wish you all the best as you embark on this learning experience!

22 Replies

Level 5

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ankit Chaudhary from Uttar Pradesh India, currently working as a Technical consultant at Perficient.

I am Adobe certified expert Analytics Developer with 2+ years of experience with Adobe Launch & Analytics and also AEP Web SDK.

Excited to be here and learn more about AEP & RT-CDP with all.

Community Advisor

Thank you, Ankit. Looking forward to explore more on AEP with you, since you have prior experience on AEP RTCDP it would be easy for you to uncover the other developer features of AEP CDP. 

Employee

Hi, everyone.

My name is Enok Lee and I am a Technical Account Manager working at Adobe.

I am certified as an RTCDP Business Practitioner and look forward to working with all on this developer certification!

Community Advisor

Thank you, EnokLe. Thats great to know. Since you are already been AEP Business Practitioner certified, you just need to explore little to complete the developer certification. Looking forward to learn more from your experience and get certified on developer as well. 

Level 1

@NimashaJain Thanks for the update.

@ jayakrishnaaparthasarathy I have been following you recently and for a while. Glad to be mentored by you. 

I am Ram from Bangalore, India. Working in the adobe DX stack for over a decade now. I am heavy user of Adobe Analytics, Launch and Target. Recently, my work involves in AEP, CJA & AJO. Looking forward to gain the understanding of RTCDP from this group of peers & mentor

Community Advisor

Thank you, Ram. Really excited to connect and explore with you. Having understanding on analytics, launch and targte will make you to learn faster on the AEP features.

Level 1

Hi Everyone,

I'm Deepak from Kerala, India, currently working at Publicis Sapient as a Senior Associate. I'm thrilled to be mentored by @jayakrishnaaparthasarathy 

I have hands-on experience in Adobe Analytics ,Adobe Launch, WebSDK, AEP, AJO, CJA. I'm looking forward to learning and growing together with all of you.

Community Advisor

Thank you, Deepak. thats good to know, lets together explore and know the developer features of AEP and complete the certification process. I am sure you will complete the topics soon as you already have an hands on experience on AEP and other suite.

Community Advisor

Thank you for this opportunity @NimashaJain 

Hi Team,

Welcome to the 2024 mentorship program! I appreciate everyone for introducing themselves. I'm excited to serve as a mentor and assist you through the AEP and certification process. I'm eager to connect with all of you and expand our knowledge together.

Please begin addressing unresolved queries in the AEP and RTCDP communities, and ensure you tag me in your responses.

Here are some tips for answering community questions:

1. Review the question thoroughly to understand the challenge.
  2. Check if a solution has already been provided in another thread and match your response accordingly.
  3. Refer to related documents and share them along with your insights.
  4. Based on your experience, investigate the issue using your sandbox tool and respond appropriately.

I will also share documents related to the certification shortly. Please review them to understand the scope and overview of the certification. Feel free to tag me here with any questions.

Happy Learning,

Jayakrishnaa P.

Level 3

Hi Everyone,

I'm Koti, working as the Sr. Associate at Sapient. Had experience working AEP, AJO. Excited to learn along with you guys. Looking forward to touch base and share our learning journeys and findings.

Community Advisor

Thank you, Koti. Good to know that you have a hands on prior experience on AEP as well and I am sure you will be able to learn the developer topics soon and complete the process. 

Level 1

Hi everyone,

I am Revanth working as a Senior Associate in Publicis Sapient. I have working experience on multiple adobe products like Campaign classic, standard, AEP, AJO & data collection. Looking forward for this exciting opportunity and learn new things on the way. Lucky and happy to be mentored by @jayakrishnaaparthasarathy 

Thanks 

Revanth

Community Advisor

Thank you, Revanth. Thats amazing and good to know your adobe suite exposure. Really looking forward to explore on AEP developer features and certification process. 

Level 1

Hi Everyone,

I am Laxa Devda from Maharashtra, India. I have Background working in Adobe Marketing Cloud Technologies such as Adobe Journey Optimizer, Adobe Experience platform, Data Collection, Adobe Campaign standard.

I'm thrilled to join the AEP-RTCDP learning program and eager to expand my skill and knowledge under the mentorship of @jayakrishnaaparthasarathy 

Community Advisor

Thank you, LaxaDe. Really looking forward to connect and explore more on developer features. Please start reading the topics on developer side as memtioned.

Community Advisor

Hi @NimashaJain  - Could you please check with other aspirants who are yet to participate and make sure everyone is being active on this thread.

Hi Kandavadivelan S aka @Kanda_SR , Parvesh Sharma aka @parveshsh ,Aditi Kaushik aka @AditiKaushik , Michael Giddings aka @fondofhatsKey , Mohd Kashaf Tahirhussain Momin aka @Mohd_KashafMo  - Please take a time and introduce yourself along with your experience on adobe suite to understand better about you.

Community Advisor

Hi Team - Greetings!

Please feel free to connect with me for any question related to certification program and drop me a message on Linkedin or community inbox in case if I have missed your message here. Start reading the unresolved question on AEP and try to answer from your previous experience, doesn't matter of getting the right solution but it is just being participate on community. Will be sharing some interesting quiz start from next week. Meantime, you can check the developer certification objective & scope and start reading the document.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jayakrishnaa-p-60797111a/ 

Thank you,

Jayakrishnaa P.

Level 1

Hi Everyone,

I am Kanda S working as Enablement engineer in Adobe.
I have overall experience of 6 years with specialization in the Adobe Experience cloud stacks. Excited to be part of this program
Thanks
@jayakrishnaaparthasarathy @NimashaJain 

Level 1

This mentorship program sounds fantastic! I'm excited to learn from Jayakrishnaa Parthasarathy and connect with fellow aspirants. His expertise with Adobe platforms is impressive. Looking forward to a great learning experience and the chance to win some Adobe swag.

Community Advisor

Thank you, Kanda. Looking forward to connect and explore more on AEP developer features.