Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Mentor Arpan Garg] Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentorship Program 2024

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion/Contextual thread for your Adobe Real-Time CDP Community Mentor, Arpan Garg!

Arpan Garg will be your dedicated mentor, providing valuable support and guidance on your Adobe Real-Time CDP queries as you upskill yourself and prepare for Real-Time CDP certification throughout the program.

Know your Mentor Arpan Garg (aka @arpan-garg  )

Arpan is an industry leader as well as a Community member of the year for 2023. He comes with vast project experience working on multiple AEP projects

Aspirants mapped to Arpan Garg
1) Reinaldo Nani aka @ReinaldoNa 
2) Vivek Tripathi aka @vivektripathi 
3) Rohit Kumar Jadhav aka @rohitjadhav 
4) Ryan Potter aka @potterrauzon2 
5) Sukumar Manchikatla aka @manchik 
6) Robert Børlum-Bach aka @robertbb 
7) Harshit Singh aka @Hars_hitSingh 
Kasper Andersen aka @kandersen 
9) Rajneesh Gautam aka @Rajneesh_Gautam_ 
10) Mohammed Atif uddin aka @Atif_uddinMo 
11) Stephanie Parks aka @StephaniePa1 

How to participate in the program

• Post your Questions in this thread to connect with your Mentor, Arpan Garg, and fellow Aspirant peers.
  • Stand a chance to win the ‘Most Engaging Aspirant’ recognition from your mentor by participating in a weekly quiz.
  • Test your knowledge by replying to the unresolved questions in the Real-Time CDP and AEP community and tag your Mentor to get recognized as an ‘Exceptional Contributor’ by your mentor.
  • Stick to the schedule to cover one module/week and clear Adobe Real-Time CDP Certification during the program: July 15 – Aug 30

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot to stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program.
  • Introduce yourself to Arpan Garg and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe DX stack. 
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the  Adobe Real-Time CDP Business Practitioner Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E602)
  • Stick to schedule and ensure you track your progress in the exam prep guide.
  • Test your learning by replying to weekly quiz by your mentor
  • Practice the modules by replying to unresolved queries in the AEP community & RTCDP Community and tag your mentor. 

Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and the Real-time CDP Community throughout the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

We wish you all the best as you embark on this learning experience!

5 Replies

Level 4

Hi @arpan-garg 
My name is Kasper, based out of Copenhagen, working at a consultancy who is an Adobe partner. 

The AEP certification is on my todo and has been for a while. Since I've just recently attended in the mentor program as Mentor for Adobe Target i thought this would be a good way to achieve the AEP certification, by being held 'accountable' and to do it as a group, rather than on my own.

Looking forward to be attending the program as aspirant : )

Community Advisor

Hi dear Aspirants,

I hope you're all doing well! I'm Arpan Garg, based out of Frankfurt. I'm excited to work with each of you. I want to assure you that I will do my best to assist you throughout this journey. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to reach out to me directly on this post. Your learning is important to me, and I'm here to support you.

Looking forward to collaborating with you all!

Best regards,

Arpan Garg

Level 1

Hi @arpan-garg 
My name is Vivek Tripathi, based out of Lucknow, working at a consultancy who is an Adobe partner. 

AEP Developer certification is my goal, however I believe Business Practitioner certification would be the first step. I have done some hands-on in AEP sandbox and learnt basics on my own. I have few questions related to how AEP woks, will post them in near future. 

Looking forward to contribute as an aspirant !

Community Advisor

Hi @vivektripathi  - Nice to know you. Sure, feel free to post your questions here.

Thanks,

Arpan