Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Brand Specific Choice Value in idSpecific

Level 2

Hi Experience Community,

We are tackling the consent values for a corporate group with many sub-brands through idSpecific. While we know that the idSpecific map can tie the consent value to individual email address, however, the ultimate goal we want to achieve is to link each email address to specific brands within the corporate group, resulting in each email having a unique brand and consent value.

We have created a custom consent field group with the data field "brand." While we can inject the values of "brand" through the HTTP API into the profile, we struggle to use this data field for segmentation. Could you please let me know where to find this field in audience segmentation? Are there other methods to categorise consent values by channel and by brand? We have also considered using custom namespaces for each brand but we afraid it may confuse the end users.

ZacharyTa1_1-1721212676459.pngZacharyTa1_2-1721212694009.png

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Zac

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @ZacharyTa1  Try selecting the show full XDM schema in the audience settings.

_Manoj_Kumar__1-1721359975832.png

_Manoj_Kumar__0-1721359952032.png

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 2

Hi Indra,

Thank you for providing the documentation.

Unfortunately, the post does not match my scenario as I have successfully imported the brand data into my custom consent field group in RTCDP. The issue I'm facing now is not ingesting data but using the custom "brand" data field for segmentation. Could you kindly share more information about that?

Thank you so much!

Zac

Level 5

Hey @ZacharyTa1

Have you tried looking for the field in the union schema is it available over there?

You can check union schema under profile from left hand rail menu in the experience platform.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @ZacharyTa1  Try selecting the show full XDM schema in the audience settings.

_Manoj_Kumar__1-1721359975832.png

_Manoj_Kumar__0-1721359952032.png

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2

Hi Manoj,

I can find the data field now, thank you so much!

Best Regards,

Zac