Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Q&A Coffee Break on 1st October at 8 am PT with Journey Optimizer experts Amarnath Vannarath, Ariel Sultan, Arthur Lacroix and Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

how to create a Landing Page that dynamically changes content language bases on "Browser language" ?

Level 1

Hi, I am promoting an event and would like the LP of registration to show on specific language based on browser language of the user. I understood how dynamic content works on Marketo: it only works with existing segmentation. but here I'm getting new leads and so the language is crutial prior to knowing them (filling the form and having their country.

Any idea how I could do that?

Thank you

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @sheytane 

You can only access AJO LP from an email and use the If condition on the page to change the language or content based on a profile attribute.

Documentation on dynamic content: Helpers | Adobe Journey Optimizer

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @sheytane 

You can only access AJO LP from an email and use the If condition on the page to change the language or content based on a profile attribute.

Documentation on dynamic content: Helpers | Adobe Journey Optimizer

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn