Session: How MLB Is Revolutionizing Fan Personalization at Scale
MLB and Adobe are on a mission to completely reimagine the fan experience. Join Kasia Danilczuk, MLB’s senior product manager for fan data, and Chris Stolz, principal enterprise architect for Adobe, to learn how MLB and Adobe partnered to implement Adobe Experience Platform applications across 30 ball clubs. Hear how the implementation reduced end-to-end segmentation from a 7-day technical process to a self-serve, marketer-friendly process that can be done in less than a day. We'll take you through MLB's 2022 digital and customer experience journey, culminating with leveraging Adobe technology to deliver in-park offers and experiences to their fans in real time.
- Designing a unique implementation for 30 clubs and the league
- Enabling and empowering 30 clubs to centralize segmentation and deliver omnichannel audiences at scale
- Leveraging the real-time profile and ticket scans to deliver in-park experiences
Thursday, Mar 23 | 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM PDT
- Chris Stolz, Principal Enterprise Architect, Adobe
- Kasia Danilczuk, Sr. Product Manager, Fan Data, MLB
Adobe Journey Optimizer, Adobe Experience Platform, Adobe Real-Time CDP
Please use this thread to ask questions related to this session.