Company Name: Xerago
Company URL: https://www.xerago.com
Your Name: Ashokkumar Manjunathan
Your Title: Architect - Digital Analytics
Describe your company, the customer experience and business challenge(s) you set out to solve with Adobe Experience Cloud products, and how long your company/organization has been using Adobe Experience Cloud products.
Xerago is a marketing solutions provider that is adept at solving practical, hard-to-solve marketing problems using a combination of marketing communication, marketing analytics, and marketing technologies.
Xerago is an enterprise marketing automation pioneer and has 17+ years of experience in delivering marketing services to global brands. Xerago is an Adobe Bronze partner for over 5 years and has helped more than 30 brands improve their marketing using Adobe Experience Cloud for managing content on digital properties, delivering analytics reports, providing personalized experiences and running omnichannel campaigns.
Xerago has been using Omniture SiteCatalyst and Omniture Test and Target products to deliver marketing solutions to its clients even before their acquisition by Adobe.
Client: A leading bank based out of Malaysia
As part of the digital transformation initiative, the client had created a well-designed website and mobile application platform to engage with its audiences. The client was using Adobe Experience Manager to manage digital content and Adobe Analytics to track and report audience behavior.
In spite of having AEM and Adobe Analytics integrated, most of the marketing campaigns were driven by demographic and product ownership data in the CRM. This data didn’t factor in the audience’s behavior and their most recent intent.
This resulted in the following challenges:
- Lack of Communication Relevance: Since website behavioral data, which is the most accurate representation of the audience’s intent was not used, the targeting lacked relevance.
- Inconsistent Targeting: Since only demographic and product ownership details were used for targeting, the same customers became eligible for multiple campaigns and ended up receiving different communication every time they visited the website. This resulted in dissonance.
- Mistimed Campaigns: Since the intent of the audience was not captured and utilized for targeting, most audience received offers after getting their requirements fulfilled by our client or competitors.
- Sub-optimal Campaign ROI: Since the targeting criteria lacked zing, the primary objective of delivering the right offer to the right audience at the right time became a huge challenge, resulting in low conversions.
Describe how you have integrated and used multiple Adobe Experience Cloud products to solve these challenges to improve and personalize the customer experience/journey. Please provide information that will be helpful in understanding your integration (e.g. architecture diagram, step by step process integration flow, etc.).
Xerago used the following products from Adobe Experience Cloud to deliver the solution to address the described challenges.
- Adobe Analytics: To collect and store website behavioral data, as well as encrypted customer IDs, and to integrate with the internal CRM platform.
- Adobe AEM (Experience Manager): To get the encrypted customer ID from the CRM platform and show the relevant communication to each user on pre-login and post-login websites.
This integration paved the way to combine customer behavior data along with customer attributes using Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Analytics and determine and deliver the most relevant communication to each user. The whole process and workflow were automated.
The following is the implementation architecture.
Step 1: Capture the encrypted ID from the mobile app and the AEM website into Adobe Analytics.
Step 2: Upload the Internal CRM Customer Attributes against encrypted ID into Adobe Analytics using SAINT classification.
Step 3: Create filters and segments to identify the appropriate audience for retargeting. Using Adobe Datawarehouse FTP, export the data into an internal database.
Step 4: Automate the processes of uploading CRM data into Adobe Analytics through FTP and extracting filtered customer data from Analytics through FTP (by the internal automation team) to ensure the process gets continued on a daily basis without any need for manual intervention.
Based on your successful use and integration of multiple Adobe Experience Cloud products, describe how it has transformed the customer experience/journey, and the value, business impact, and results your company/organization has realized. Please cite both qualitative and quantitative results as applicable.
The integration of Adobe Analytics and Adobe Experience Manager with the CRM platform resulted in the following benefits:
- The process of creating target segments for campaigns has been streamlined. As a result, the customers started receiving communication that is highly relevant and consistent. No dissonance whatsoever.
- Incorporating behavioral data for targeting opens up possibilities for finer segmentation rules.
- Overall, the interventions resulted in increased relevance of campaigns and better conversion rates.
- 30% increase in conversions from Personal Loan campaigns after applying segmentation filters based on behavior data such as Enquiry Form Drop Outs and Page Visit frequency to the eligible CRM attributes data.
- 20% increase in credit card campaign conversions due to creation of precise target segments based on captured audience behavior data on credit card comparison pages along with filtered attributes from CRM platform.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.