Expand my Community achievements bar.

Error while publishing content from AEM to Edge delivery Services

Level 1

Hi Team,

We are doing a POC, to integrate AEMaaCS with EDS. We have followed instructions as in https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/edge-delivery/wy... .

1. When we publish the Page from AEM, we don't see page in EDS, rather seeing 404 error:

ChaithanyaKumar_4-1722577613800.png

2. When we checked in AEM log after publishing the page, In the author-distribution agent logs we see 401 error for first request and then 404 error for second request to the helix/eds server as in the below screenshot:

ChaithanyaKumar_3-1722577398830.png

3. Only configuration change are in fstab.yml with AEM mounting end point and path.json with mapping content path
ChaithanyaKumar_2-1722577300619.png

ChaithanyaKumar_5-1722577847736.png

Can please share your thoughts on this issue or potential fixes?

Thanks!

Chaithanya

5 Replies

Level 2

I've encountered the same problem, anyone with a solution?

Level 9

@Chaithanyaj 

In the log screenshot, I see there is 401 error. This means it is authentication issue. So, I would check admin api_key is configured correctly and has proper access.

Here is a user guide for publishing content for EDS which might be helpful.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/edge-delivery/wy...

Level 2

@Chaithanyaj 

I solved the error simply, edit, modify and publish the index page and also the nav and footer.

Alessandro

Level 1

@AlessandroGi1 Thank you for sharing a solution.

Unfortunately, this didn't fix my issue, still same issue persists with same above error.

Level 1

Thank you @gkalyan . Yes, the issue seems to do with authentication at helix/EDS, but the link shared is api key configuration for google drive or share point(document authoring), but I need configuration for AEM? I don't see any doc pertaining AEM Authentication.

As per the EDS-AEM doc, only configuration in AEM is while creating AEM EDS Site using Site template as below screenshot:

Chaithanyaj_0-1722913486945.png