Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

JS error in console when loading DTM

Employee

I see a JavaScript error in my console when I load dynamic tag management.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

There’s likely an issue with your dynamic tag management installation. To view the current installation, right click on any page of the site and click View page source. Then type CTRL+F to open the search box and enter ‘satellite’. This locates the embed snippets of dynamic tag manager. There should be two instances of these snippets on the page. The first should be right before the </head> tag. The second should be right before the </body> tag.

Example of Header script:

<script src=“//assets.adobedtm.com/aaaabbbcccddddeeee1111222233344445555666/satelliteLib-aaaabbbcccddddeeee1111222233344445555666.js”></script></head>

Example of Footer script:

<script type="text/javascript">_satellite.pageBottom();</script> </body>

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

There’s likely an issue with your dynamic tag management installation. To view the current installation, right click on any page of the site and click View page source. Then type CTRL+F to open the search box and enter ‘satellite’. This locates the embed snippets of dynamic tag manager. There should be two instances of these snippets on the page. The first should be right before the </head> tag. The second should be right before the </body> tag.

Example of Header script:

<script src=“//assets.adobedtm.com/aaaabbbcccddddeeee1111222233344445555666/satelliteLib-aaaabbbcccddddeeee1111222233344445555666.js”></script></head>

Example of Footer script:

<script type="text/javascript">_satellite.pageBottom();</script> </body>