Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Include dtm js failed

Level 1

When using dtm to include js like below

<script src="//assets.adobedtm.com/a0387b609786fba259782cb644bc8cab7b9acc08/satelliteLib-3342a4b38ac2e0ae9d9fbc6d3367a2e7e8efe.js"></script>

it can not be included in, Can anyone help explain why? Any help will be grateful. Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I'm slightly confused by your question. Are you trying to deploy the DTM embed code using DTM? If so, this is not a supported implementation. You need to include the DTM embed code with your static page code in the correct location. You also should not deploy more than one DTM instance to your page at a time.

If you are not trying to deploy DTM using DTM, please help me to better understand your question.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

I'm slightly confused by your question. Are you trying to deploy the DTM embed code using DTM? If so, this is not a supported implementation. You need to include the DTM embed code with your static page code in the correct location. You also should not deploy more than one DTM instance to your page at a time.

If you are not trying to deploy DTM using DTM, please help me to better understand your question.

Level 1

Thank you Jantzen.

Including dtm js like this way is correct indeed. Issue is happening because we are making mistake in the logic to include this js.  HaHaHa