Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

GA commerce tracking not working in DTM

Level 1

Does anyone has success loading Google Analytics Ecommerce tracking in DTM? If so can you please share.

We currently have Google Universal Analytics as an installed tool in DTM along with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target. The Ecommerce tracking is loaded on the checkout success page as a Non-Sequential JavaScript. The Ecommerce tracking was working fine in Ensighten, but the migration to DTM has not been successful.

Please chime in if you have any questions or feedback regarding this.

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Thanks for your help. We made the changes you mentioned and it worked! It's weird that the GA tool in DTM is hindering the GA Ecommerce tracking somehow.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 1

I'm also having this issue.  I ended up deactivating the GA tool in DTM and manually included the GA code in a page load rule. Everything works fine now but I'd rather use the GA tool.

Correct answer by
Level 1

Thanks for your help. We made the changes you mentioned and it worked! It's weird that the GA tool in DTM is hindering the GA Ecommerce tracking somehow.

Level 1

Can someone please do a tutorial on how to setup advanced ecommerce, all of them are not clear, what is dtm_ga??? And where is the original code fromthis post?