Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Deploying Target via DTM on Dev

Level 2

I broke the staging environment with some custom rule for target deployed via DTM. I'm trying to recreate the crash on dev, but can't seem to get Target to deploy via DTM on dev. Does anyone have any idea how I can solve this? Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

ellanguyen wrote...

I broke the staging environment with some custom rule for target deployed via DTM. I'm trying to recreate the crash on dev, but can't seem to get Target to deploy via DTM on dev. Does anyone have any idea how I can solve this? Thanks!

Raise a ticket with Adobe to provision for DTM header/footer for your DEV environment(assuming they have provisioned that only for stage and prod).

If this is not the case than please share more details about your problem like are you getting any error, are you able to load the DTM code in your AEM, what's the difference in your stage and dev environment? did you added the adobe whitelisting for dev  etc etc

I am unable to understand your problem with given information.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

ellanguyen wrote...

Raise a ticket with Adobe to provision for DTM header/footer for your DEV environment(assuming they have provisioned that only for stage and prod).

If this is not the case than please share more details about your problem like are you getting any error, are you able to load the DTM code in your AEM, what's the difference in your stage and dev environment? did you added the adobe whitelisting for dev  etc etc

I am unable to understand your problem with given information.

Regards,

Amit