Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM - Auditor | Can we use auditor for AEM?

Administrator

Hi Community,

I was going through the documentation of Auditor FAQ and found that AEM is not supported as the Adobe technologies that Auditor grade.

Any plans in near future?

Secondly, Are we planning a webinar to showcase this Auditor in use?

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hey kautuksahni​ - ​Erika.Barber​ would be the best one to ask about if and when AEM will be supported through Auditor. Perhaps you can give us some example use cases where you feel Auditor could help in AEM. Are there specific tests that could be run to see if AEM was implemented correct?

As for the webinar, yes, I am working with the team to get a webinar up later this month. I'll post details on this community and our @AdobeExpCare twitter handle.

Thanks,
Jantzen

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hey kautuksahni​ - ​Erika.Barber​ would be the best one to ask about if and when AEM will be supported through Auditor. Perhaps you can give us some example use cases where you feel Auditor could help in AEM. Are there specific tests that could be run to see if AEM was implemented correct?

As for the webinar, yes, I am working with the team to get a webinar up later this month. I'll post details on this community and our @AdobeExpCare twitter handle.

Thanks,
Jantzen

Administrator

Jantzen.Belliston ,

I don't have any specific use-case for AEM as of now.  But, as Auditor is making sure that other Experience Cloud products are adhering the best practices so I was just curious if we would be having the same for AEM.

For AEM, Auditor needs to be different for Authors/Marketers and Developers.

Kautuk Sahni