Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

API Mesh

Level 1

Hi All,

Can someone help me out providing some solution to the below scenario / query.

We have a created an API Mesh which a 3rd party System will be calling and internally the API mesh will call 2 end points of another 3rd party system and will get the combine response (No relationship with Adobe commerce also we are using API mesh alone skipping other features of app builder).

Now my query in the above scenario how can we track the errors or create alerts so we are notified when there are errors in the response.

Thanks in Advance.

ArunKranth

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello ArunKranth - There is currently no out of the box functionality to do this. You would have to implement some custom business logic in your system that would fire off an alert to some 3rd party system such as slack, or pagerduty, or some queue based system such as Amazon SNS/SQS when there are errors detected in the response.

Regards,

Brasewel

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello ArunKranth - There is currently no out of the box functionality to do this. You would have to implement some custom business logic in your system that would fire off an alert to some 3rd party system such as slack, or pagerduty, or some queue based system such as Amazon SNS/SQS when there are errors detected in the response.

Regards,

Brasewel