Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Website takes too long to load and "Page load rendering page" error found on Console

Level 2

Hi all,

I am creating some Adobe Targeting activities (test a/b and recomendations) on a private website that needs to log in. These activities perform well but take too long to load.
I found this error in the Console and I do not understand what it means and if it could be related to this loading issue.

KaterineRiera_0-1663229819611.png

Anybody could help me with this matter?

Thanks in advance!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If you click to expand on ı> data: {errors: Array(2)} you should be given more information about why the rendering failed i.e. selectors couldn't be found etc

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If you click to expand on ı> data: {errors: Array(2)} you should be given more information about why the rendering failed i.e. selectors couldn't be found etc