Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

VEC Error - Action could not be applied due to missing or invalid mbox name

Level 2

Hi Everyone,

While trying to create an A/B test, I am trying for layout test for contents on page, by resizing container on one of the container and moving other using 'Layout' option. However any change gives me an error on modification pane as - 'Action could not be applied due to missing or invalid mbox name'.

Also I tried to go ahead and save the experience [even with error] and then test it using QA URL but just the default experience and not the test version.

Can you please help me to find the cause behind this error and fix it.

Thanks,

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

8.31.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break Answer provided by @shelbygoff 

----------------------------

Hi @NeelabhParmar, thanks for your question. I've seen this error appear for a number of reasons bust mostly it has been a known UI bug. First I would ask, does this modification you make work in production? Also the Adobe Target VEC Helper Extension has been known to help clear this error. However, I would recommend opening a ticket with Adobe Target Support to troubleshoot this. 

Check out the entire 8.31.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break discussion thread for more insights on related topics  

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 1

I have the same issue. Are you using TARGET v2?

Correct answer by
Administrator

8.31.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break Answer provided by @shelbygoff 

Hi @NeelabhParmar, thanks for your question. I've seen this error appear for a number of reasons bust mostly it has been a known UI bug. First I would ask, does this modification you make work in production? Also the Adobe Target VEC Helper Extension has been known to help clear this error. However, I would recommend opening a ticket with Adobe Target Support to troubleshoot this. 

Check out the entire 8.31.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break discussion thread for more insights on related topics