Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Validating Visitor profile attributes

Level 2

I have some custom visitor profile attributes set up in Target audiences and I am trying to figure out within the adobe debugger or developer tools on the browser how can I validate and see what profile attributes I qualify for when going to a webpage?

Thanks,

~John

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Here's how I check profileAttributes

1. Open developer tools, filter on "tt."
  2. Grab an authentication token and drop it in your URL querystring, load the page
  3. Select the tt.omtrdc.net/rest/v1/delivery.... request, open the "Preview" pane.
  4. Navigate to execute > pageLoad > trace > profile > afterExecutionProfileSnapshot > profileAttributes

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Here's how I check profileAttributes

1. Open developer tools, filter on "tt."
  2. Grab an authentication token and drop it in your URL querystring, load the page
  3. Select the tt.omtrdc.net/rest/v1/delivery.... request, open the "Preview" pane.
  4. Navigate to execute > pageLoad > trace > profile > afterExecutionProfileSnapshot > profileAttributes

Level 2

Thanks for the detailed response.

Can you provide details into how to grab an authentication token?

Level 2

Sure! Here is how I grab it from Adobe Target's console.

1. Go to Adobe Target > Administration top menu

2. Click Implementation from the left nav

3. Scroll to the Debugger section, copy the bolded query string and append to your url querystring

colstephan_0-1677597915653.png

Sample URL constructed of URL+Debugger query string from the screenshot

https://www.mydomain.com/promopage/?mboxTrace=window&authorization=ef12d044-04db-47b1-b6a5-b354efa05479

You can also use the Experience Platform Debugger extension. 

Sign in,

Visit your webpage

Select Target from the Solutions left nav,

Then Configuration from the main body, next to Network Requests

And enable Target Tract by flipping the toggle.

colstephan_1-1677598210800.png

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!