Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Using and testing trackEvent

Level 1

Hey all,

I've recently started working with Adobe Target and have started to setup the mbox for order confirmations, using trackEvent.

I'm now adding a formSubmission mbox that will send through details of the website section, url path, and optin preferences. I want to make sure its working correctly across the website. Is there a place within Target that I can view all mboxes that have been sent? Or is there another way to test that they are working correctly?

Many thanks

Chris

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

HI ChrisWDa

Target UI does not hold such information. However, you can always check the parameters being passed in the mbox through

1. Network Calls response

2. Marketing cloud debugger

3. mboxtrace of the page

This might also help > Troubleshooting Content Delivery 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

HI ChrisWDa

Target UI does not hold such information. However, you can always check the parameters being passed in the mbox through

1. Network Calls response

2. Marketing cloud debugger

3. mboxtrace of the page

This might also help > Troubleshooting Content Delivery 

Level 1

Hey,

I've been having problems with the Marketing Cloud Debugger and MboxTrace. Neither work as intended for me.

But I've used Network Calls and mboxDebug which both worked.

Thanks for the help.

Chris