Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Using AEM XFs in Adobe Target

Level 6

I've two XFs in AEM which has been exported to Adobe Target and is being used in the AB activities. The XFs are basically formstack(third party) forms where the content is form HTML(not embed code). The form is getting loaded correctly in the pages. When previewing the QA URL couple of uncaught errors are shown in the console and it is hindering the form submission.
Debugging the console errors, it was observed that some of the scripts(loaded using <script src="scriptUrl"></script>) appears to be not getting loaded in the page resulting in the console errors. 
Interestingly, when I add the form HTML directly in the AB experience instead of adding it as an XF, everything works smoothly without any concerns.

Any thoughts?

More details:

In our particular scenario, we have noticed that when the form HTML is added directly from the target, no issues arise. However, when it is added via the Experience fragment, console errors are observed and is hindering form submission. Several console errors are generated, indicating "Mixed Content: The page at 'URL' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure stylesheet 'URL'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS."

Assumption:

Based on this observation, we suspect that there might be HTTP calls originating from the Experience fragment causing the experiences to not load correctly hindering the form submission. However, upon evaluating the source of the Experience fragment, we did not identify any HTTP URLs. This suggests that there may be nested calls within the CSS/JS files, which in turn invoke other files or packages via HTTP.

Is it possible that the http calls are causing this issue?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I am inclined to agree with your assumption - it will certainly cause an issue if some of the scripts, which the form is utilising for styling/functionality etc, aren't loaded successfully

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I am inclined to agree with your assumption - it will certainly cause an issue if some of the scripts, which the form is utilising for styling/functionality etc, aren't loaded successfully