Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Integrate Adobe Target with a Headless CMS (Contentful, Contentstack,etc.)

Level 1

What would be the optimal design pattern for integrating Adobe Target with a Headless CMS such as Contentstack or Contentful?

Some of the options i could think of are (needs feasibility check):

1. Create Multiple Content Variants in CMS & Map Content Variants to Audiences(Retrieved from Adobe Target) in the CMS. Use Web/Mobile SDK to determine resolved audiences and display variant mapped to the Audience.
  2. Export Content from CMS to Adobe Target using Offers API. Deliver Offers though Mobile/Web SDK?

Additional query -

Is it possible to retrieve list of resolved Audiences using the Target SDK or API?

Thanks in advance,

Madhu

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @madhu0918 ,

Based on my experience  and the way Adobe AEM CMS integrates with Target for offers/experience fragments, I would say option 2 is preferred. 

Export Content from CMS to Adobe Target using Offers API. Deliver Offers on web and mobile via Target as a delivery platform integrated via Web/Mobile SDK with website and app. 

Thanks,

Sneha

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @madhu0918 ,

Based on my experience  and the way Adobe AEM CMS integrates with Target for offers/experience fragments, I would say option 2 is preferred. 

Export Content from CMS to Adobe Target using Offers API. Deliver Offers on web and mobile via Target as a delivery platform integrated via Web/Mobile SDK with website and app. 

Thanks,

Sneha