Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Time zones for week and day parting activities

Level 1

I am creating an A/B test which I need to run at a certain time of the day. When creating rules for the audience, underneath 'Time Frame' it says 'GMT +00:00'. Is there a way to change this, as I am currently in PT timezone (-7 hours GMT)? Or do I have to just allow for the time difference and set the time for my activity to be 7  hours earlier than what is actually required?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood the question.

Yes, you do everything correctly — create an audience and set the time in GMT.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Consider managing the activity start/end on the Goals & Settings step. The time there should be displayed in you current time zone. Read more here >>> Goals and Settings

Level 1

Managing the activity start/end doesn't seem to be able to solve the issue, as there isn't an option to manage the time of day that the activity can be seen. It only lets me determine the start and and date/time of the activity. The only place I can see that lets me display the activity at certain times of the day is in the 'Time Frame' section when creating the rules, which is what prompted my initial query around the time zone.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood the question.

Yes, you do everything correctly — create an audience and set the time in GMT.