Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Test a Pop-Up Offer that triggers based on Time-on-Page

Level 2

We have a modal pop-up that we want to test on users that take too long on a page. 

For example, if a users is searching a vacation destination for more than 4 minutes, this user might need some help finding what they need. After 4 minutes we want to have the pop-up display to the users.

Is there a way to set up a trigger based on time on page?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

By Looking at your example. in my opinion its not targeting problem to solve rather related to 

- live chat or bot chat which has to be triggered based on ideal stage of user on page (these features available on their side)

- or can be a custom javascript code on page

(target will be hard and too much of work to track the current session timing on page at client side)

if you search web, you can find plenty of options to do model pop up based on defined times.

note: adobe analytics can help you get better understanding of time spent by users on page

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

By Looking at your example. in my opinion its not targeting problem to solve rather related to 

- live chat or bot chat which has to be triggered based on ideal stage of user on page (these features available on their side)

- or can be a custom javascript code on page

(target will be hard and too much of work to track the current session timing on page at client side)

if you search web, you can find plenty of options to do model pop up based on defined times.

note: adobe analytics can help you get better understanding of time spent by users on page