Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Target Premium: Creating an activity for a carousel

Level 2

Hello,

I'm trying to create an activity from a carousel, where the variation would be to show the items of the carousel in a different order.  How can this be done with Target Premium?  I would think that in the visual editor, when you try to edit the HTML, you would see the source under the div, but you don't.  I'm really hitting a wall here, so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ridder  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi,

Have your referred to this page regarding this issue(please look in the limitations section towards the bottom of the page)? Please have a look and let us know in case of any issues.

Thanks

Nikhil

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi,

Have your referred to this page regarding this issue(please look in the limitations section towards the bottom of the page)? Please have a look and let us know in case of any issues.

Thanks

Nikhil

Level 8

Hi,

Since you've posted this query on Twitter as well I'll request you to refer to my recommendation on Twitter.

Thanks

Nikhil

Level 2

Hi Nikhil,

The only response that I got in Twitter is that it is possible to do so, but didn't mentioned how to do it.  Could you provide me information on how to do this?

Thanks,

Ridder

Level 8

I think there was a timing error on my tweet and my reply to your post. Let's carry on this conversation on Twitter , in case you need more help.

Thanks

Nikhil