Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Target Preferences - Target vs. Analytics Data

Level 4

Within the preferences section of Target, I have selected "select per activity" so that the teams here could select Target or Analytics data for their test. The issue is some co-workers have access to to the "reporting source" on the Goals and Settings page and some do not. I am not sure how to trouble shoot or speak to about tis issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Bill,

Thank you for reaching out to Adobe Community.

Users who do not see Analytics dropdown in Goals and Settings page are likely not in Adobe Analytics/Adobe Social group. Even if they are a part of Adobe Analytics/Adobe Social group, user might not have ‘Web Services Access’ and ‘All Reports Access’ on Analytics side.

Please reach out to Adobe Client Care to provide above access to your users.

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Bill,

Thank you for reaching out to Adobe Community.

Users who do not see Analytics dropdown in Goals and Settings page are likely not in Adobe Analytics/Adobe Social group. Even if they are a part of Adobe Analytics/Adobe Social group, user might not have ‘Web Services Access’ and ‘All Reports Access’ on Analytics side.

Please reach out to Adobe Client Care to provide above access to your users.

Thanks