Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Target implementation

Level 2

Hi... I'm using legacy approach(without TMS) for implementation. Added at.js  path on my pages. Target call also getting fired. But still any activity is not working on any pages, I cant see any changes. why is this..?

Kirti_23_0-1631775695910.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Kirti_23 

If you enter adobe.target in the console in the browser - does this object exist?

In the network tab you can also search for "mbox" - if there is a request at all.

If Target has never been running on the domain - I would check in the Target UI in the administration area under Hosts - if your domain has already been listed here.
If not, I would click on "Authorize Hosts" in the upper right corner and make sure that "Enable Authorized hosts for content delivery" is disabled.

Do you have Adobe Target Standard or Premium?
If Premium I would also check if you pass an at_property to params of targetPageParamsAll

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @Kirti_23 

Please check if following things have been implemented in right manner.

1. Check whether you have installed Adobe target extension in launch.

2. Check whether it is published in dev, staging or prod env.

3. Whether you have created a rule to fire mbox on pages.

4. Check what response you are getting in target call inside network tab.

Thanks.

Level 2

Thanks for the reply! Actually I'm trying to implement without launch. I added directly at.js in my site and that is not working. 

Level 2

Are you able to see the experience with a QA link at all? 

Level 2

No can't see the experience with a QA link. Thanks for the reply! 

Employee

Do you see the target call in the network tab or the AEC Debugger?

If you are using at.js 1.x, filter your tab by mbox and if its 2.x use delivery. If you see the target call, the request and response data should give you enough hint to figure out the issue.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Kirti_23 

If you enter adobe.target in the console in the browser - does this object exist?

In the network tab you can also search for "mbox" - if there is a request at all.

If Target has never been running on the domain - I would check in the Target UI in the administration area under Hosts - if your domain has already been listed here.
If not, I would click on "Authorize Hosts" in the upper right corner and make sure that "Enable Authorized hosts for content delivery" is disabled.

Do you have Adobe Target Standard or Premium?
If Premium I would also check if you pass an at_property to params of targetPageParamsAll

Level 2

Thanks for the solution.

I think I need to add 'Authorize Hosts' because now I'm doing implementation via Launch still nothing is working and getting 'no display - unauthorized mbox host' error.