Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

target global mbox extensible JS error from Adobe Visitor API Library

Level 2

Hello Team,

I've observed that a "target global mbox extensible error" is being triggered, but only on certain pages, and notably, when those pages are fully loaded. As a result of this error, we are not seeing any Target delivery on those pages, and the associated Analytics metrics are not being triggered either. Upon investigation, it appears that this error is originating from Adobe Visitor API library. This could be contributing to the failure in both the Target delivery and the Analytics calls. Is there any one facing this issue and identify the root cause and suggest a solution?

I have attached the error details in the png format.

Thanks,

Dinesh

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

@ajaxdinesh it could be due to incorrect target-global-mbox script/ AT.js implementation or script placement on the page where it is been call or configuration because script run could not able to execute activity/experience on the page 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

@ajaxdinesh it could be due to incorrect target-global-mbox script/ AT.js implementation or script placement on the page where it is been call or configuration because script run could not able to execute activity/experience on the page 

Level 2

Thank you for your response. However, I still need some clarification on what you mean by "incorrect target-global-mbox script/AT.js implementation or script placement on the page." Since we are using the same configurations globally across all pages, I find it puzzling that this issue only occurs on certain CMS pages and not others. Could you elaborate on what specific factors in the script implementation or placement might be causing this issue on a subset of pages, even though the same setup is used site-wide?

Level 7

the script is implemented at the template level or page level? 

Level 2

AT.js and Visitor API.js loading in Page Level during full turn.