Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Target Application Timeout - Settings

Level 3

Need to configure Application Timeout from 30 min. to less than 30 min.  Specifically requesting what steps do I take in Admin Console in order to

set application time out at the User Group level.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Anned,

This was helpful to understand, I don't think Target has any mechanism like this, While searching on google I found, The ideal session time out is 2 hours, but I'm not assured about this let someone give reply who knows more in this.

Thanks,

Gauresh Kodag

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Employee Advisor

hi Anned,

Can you clarify more about "Application timeout"? what is your objective?

Thanks,

Gauresh Kodag

Level 3

Hello Gauresh: thank you for your swift reply.  Use case is: I am an authorized administrator, editor or approver in Target.  I am signed into the Target application and have let us say >15 min. of inactivity using Adobe Target.  I wish to be logged out of Adobe Target after x minutes of inactivity. 

Does this help?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Anned,

This was helpful to understand, I don't think Target has any mechanism like this, While searching on google I found, The ideal session time out is 2 hours, but I'm not assured about this let someone give reply who knows more in this.

Thanks,

Gauresh Kodag

Level 3

Hello Gauresk: thank you in advance for checking.

Level 3

Hello Gaureshk: do you have any update here?

Employee Advisor

Nothing yet, sorry I did not search further. I'll let you know if I get anything for sure  

Employee

Where did you get the information about the 30 mins - is that somewhere documented or just an assumption? In fact I'd like to know what the default session timeout for Target is...