Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Setup User flow A/B testing

Level 2

Has anyone done any user flow A/B testing like testing new login flow vs old? This type of testing is not a front-end JS changes but creating a new flow in CMS and then testing it. How can we have this backend integration with T&T to test code changes?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for reaching out to Adobe Community and apologies for the delay in answering your question.

What I can suggest you based upon some use cases is to set up 2 different flows with 2 different entry URLs and then simply use Target as the decisioning engine to decide which “flow” to go down (redirect).

This is the most efficient way as forms are often so closely tied to the backend that playing around in the frontend can become a dev nightmare as you can easily break things. So I'd recommend you to do the Dev and QA 2 separate flows.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for reaching out to Adobe Community and apologies for the delay in answering your question.

What I can suggest you based upon some use cases is to set up 2 different flows with 2 different entry URLs and then simply use Target as the decisioning engine to decide which “flow” to go down (redirect).

This is the most efficient way as forms are often so closely tied to the backend that playing around in the frontend can become a dev nightmare as you can easily break things. So I'd recommend you to do the Dev and QA 2 separate flows.

Hope this helps!