Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Redirect A/B test setup for multiple pages

Level 1

Hi, I need to set up an A/B test for three different pages redirecting to three separate URLs (Page A redirects to Page A', B to B' and C to C'). Is there a way to do this in the same Target Activity? Or would I need to have three different Activities for each page? Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 6

Hi @aliv1 ,

You can add multiple pages in single activity by using "Add additional pages" from configure section.

prads_0-1716901555257.png

prads_1-1716901721464.png

Level 3

Hi @aliv1 

Can you provide a little bit more context?  What is an example of Page A >- Page A',  Page B> Page B' and Page C > Page C'. Do they connect in some way? For example, does the variations of A & B & C, have some relevance to each other. A multi-page experience can have redirects but ultimately, "Multipage activities are designed for activities where the same offer has a different appearance on multiple pages." There are  other use cases (different checkout flows, onboarding flows, ect.) but, ultimately, with a multipage A/B test, you are comparing each multipage experiences against each other to gather insights A vs. B. Yes, you can use redirects, as @prads mentions, to different URLs. 

That's different then if A, B & C are just redirecting to different A', B' & C' pages, where you are not comparing the 2 total experiences against each other.  Can you elaborate a little bit more?

Multi-page Documentation

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/target/using/experiences/vec/multipage-activity

Cheers!

Level 1

So I have three different forms - Form 1, Form 2 and Form 3. We are redesigning the forms and need to test if say for form 1, form1 test variation (reached by the redirect URL for form1) has a better form submission rate than the form1 default variation. Same for form2 and form3. I was wondering if this can be done using a single Target activity or would I need to create three different activities for each form. Thanks!

Level 6

Hi @aliv1 , As I mentioned you can add multiple pages in one activity as per your request.

No need to add different activities for each form.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/target/using/experiences/vec/multipage-activity