Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Recommendation API not returning all the products.

Level 2

Hi Team,

I am facing a problem where the collection is not returning all the products configured in the collection. I configured a collection with just three products and but only one of them is returned in the recommendation api response. Tried changing the criteria, also updating the goals as well still there is only one product returned in the response. Is there a way to debug the activity in detail to get a indebt understanding why certain products are not returned.

Regards

Divya Shankar

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Divya,

Can you check if Target Recommendation is returning any data/recommendation for entity IDs passed in Recommendation API? You can do this from the activity itself by downloading the data from the recommendation activity as shown below.

Go to Activity -> On Right Hand side -> Click on 3 dots -> Download data

MayuriK1_0-1697016284723.png

In this file you can check if the particular entity.id that you are passing in the delivery API has any recommendations or how many items are recommended.

If you are getting only one recommendation in this file it means Target is returning only 1 recommendation item for the criteria used and that will be shown on the page.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Divya,

Can you check if Target Recommendation is returning any data/recommendation for entity IDs passed in Recommendation API? You can do this from the activity itself by downloading the data from the recommendation activity as shown below.

Go to Activity -> On Right Hand side -> Click on 3 dots -> Download data

MayuriK1_0-1697016284723.png

In this file you can check if the particular entity.id that you are passing in the delivery API has any recommendations or how many items are recommended.

If you are getting only one recommendation in this file it means Target is returning only 1 recommendation item for the criteria used and that will be shown on the page.