Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Profile script based on adobe analytics data

Level 1

Hey Folks, 

With the A4T setup, is it possible to create profile scripts based on adobe analytics evars/props value?

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This isn't possible in the sense of being able to directly share AA dimensions to Target through a server-side integration. It depends a bit on the use case but one option would be to share AA dimensions to Target client-side through page parameters

i.e. if you've mapped dataLayer.something to eVar53 as part of your AA implementation then you could very easily map dataLayer.something to a page parameter that is sent to Target. At that point you could then use profile scripts on that ingested data  

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This isn't possible in the sense of being able to directly share AA dimensions to Target through a server-side integration. It depends a bit on the use case but one option would be to share AA dimensions to Target client-side through page parameters

i.e. if you've mapped dataLayer.something to eVar53 as part of your AA implementation then you could very easily map dataLayer.something to a page parameter that is sent to Target. At that point you could then use profile scripts on that ingested data