Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Orderconfim Mbox Call error

Level 3

Hello Experts,

We tried to add order confirm mbox call to send some data to target to utilize it in VIsitor profile

We are getting following error imediately once fire the mbox call rule: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 ()
What could be the issue?
I'm adding error screenshot below.

Target Error.png
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @Knowledgeseeker98, sorry for the delay in my reply.

I believe you need to add the mandatory mbox parameters in your confirmation mbox.

adobe.target.trackEvent({
"mbox": "orderConfirmPage",
"params":{
"orderId": "ORDER ID FROM YOUR ORDER PAGE",
"orderTotal": "ORDER TOTAL FROM YOUR ORDER PAGE",
"productPurchasedId": "PRODUCT ID FROM YOUR ORDER PAGE, PRODUCT ID2, PRODUCT ID3"
}
});

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/implement-target/client-side/deploy-at-js/imple...

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Jonas

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hi,

I believe it would be best if you shared how you have deployed the order confimation mbox and provide the code.

Kind regards,

Jonas

Level 3

@Jonasvvd Thanks for the reply,

We have deployed the the order confirmation mbox through launch.For your reference i have added the code below.

adobe.target.trackEvent({mbox:"orderConfirmPage",params:

{dataelement:_satellite.getVar("cat"),b:"2"}});

Thanks 

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @Knowledgeseeker98, sorry for the delay in my reply.

I believe you need to add the mandatory mbox parameters in your confirmation mbox.

adobe.target.trackEvent({
"mbox": "orderConfirmPage",
"params":{
"orderId": "ORDER ID FROM YOUR ORDER PAGE",
"orderTotal": "ORDER TOTAL FROM YOUR ORDER PAGE",
"productPurchasedId": "PRODUCT ID FROM YOUR ORDER PAGE, PRODUCT ID2, PRODUCT ID3"
}
});

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/implement-target/client-side/deploy-at-js/imple...

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Jonas