Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Non store Ids getting personalized

Level 2

I am working on AB test with a audience of selected store will be able to personalized campaign. I have. a store iD 902 in my list . When I created rule store number=902 , it shows personalized images and also for all series 1902,2902,3902... I want to see only store ID 902 . Like this I have almost 50 store numbers. I am having issue for all these stores. Can anyone help me in create audience for selected store. Thank you

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@sunandach  The audience creation here is very important.It’s possible that the rule you’ve created is not specific enough.You can create this by doing the following:

Define the rule parameters. In your case, you would set the rule to store number equals 9021.
Click Done.
Please ensure that the rule is set to equals rather than contains to avoid including other store numbers that contain the digits 902. 

1. How Do I Build Audiences? | Adobe Target

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 3

Hi @sunandach,

Can you please share the audience definition as well? A screenshot of the rule would be sufficient.

-Vikas Chaudhary

Correct answer by
Employee

@sunandach  The audience creation here is very important.It’s possible that the rule you’ve created is not specific enough.You can create this by doing the following:

Define the rule parameters. In your case, you would set the rule to store number equals 9021.
Click Done.
Please ensure that the rule is set to equals rather than contains to avoid including other store numbers that contain the digits 902. 

1. How Do I Build Audiences? | Adobe Target