Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Multipage tests in Target Standard

Level 2

It would be nice, if it was posible to make true multipage test in target. You could take a look at how Optimizely solve this. It's very neat.

In the userinterface in target, I see that I can make rules for running the same piece of content on multible 

pages. I would like to run a different piece of content on the two pages, but as 
a part of the same test.

The thing we'd like to test could be, templates for copy writing on multible products, or templates for product specific banners.

Here's an example of what a test might look like: 

Variant A 
Page X. Product text: "Buy product X in our company + (product description, 
Type 1) 
Page Y Product text: "Buy product Y in our company + (product description, 
Type 1) 

Variant B 
Page X. Product text: "Try our new product X in for free in 7 days+ (product 
description , Type 2) 
Page Y Product text: "Try our new product X in for free in 7 days + (product 
description, Type 2) 

The point is that the piece of content on the two pages within the same 
variation are written using the same "template", but are different sience they 
speak of two different products. So to put it in other words, we'd like to test 
the text-template on multible products in the same test. We want to do it this 
way rather that just running multible parralel tests because we want to cut down 
the time it takes to reach acceptable confidence from forever to acceptable. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your response and the clarification. To begin with I would like to apologize for the problems you faced. Adobe Marketing Cloud Community is the place to get help, advice, tips and tricks, and network with other people using Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions.

Ideas like yours can be posted on this link where these are reviewed and acted upon by the Product Managers and other relevant teams. I would request you to kindly promote this idea on the link mentioned.

Thanks

Nikhil

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 8

Hi Martin,

Apologies for responding late on this thread. Please share your query/'s or any questions you have about Adobe Target Standard or Premium.

Thanks

Nikhil

Level 2

Hi Nikhil

I'm not quite sure what your asking me to do. I was told by ClientCare to post improvement suggestions here, so that was what I did in the above, hoping someone in Adobe would one day see the light in multipage tests in target standard.

Kind regards

Martin

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your response and the clarification. To begin with I would like to apologize for the problems you faced. Adobe Marketing Cloud Community is the place to get help, advice, tips and tricks, and network with other people using Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions.

Ideas like yours can be posted on this link where these are reviewed and acted upon by the Product Managers and other relevant teams. I would request you to kindly promote this idea on the link mentioned.

Thanks

Nikhil

Level 2

Hi Nikhil

Thanks for the link and will do!

Have a great day!

Kind regards

Martin