Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Issues Loading Recommendation Pages inside Adobe Target UI

Level 3

As a new user with full permissions, I've run into a problem where the top menu seems to disappear when I navigate to the Recommendations page. Additionally, none of the items in the sidebar menu are clickable.

To add to the difficulty, when I attempt to create a Recommendation activity, the page fails to load entirely. This has been a persistent issue from the first time I accessed this environment. I've verified that I have the appropriate permissions, but the problem persists.

ZvoidZ_0-1701980334749.png

Has anyone faced a similar issue, and if so, how was it resolved?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Thank you for your response, Alex. I've opened a ticket, and the Support team has engaged with the engineering team on the issue. They have resolved the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

It should of course work across all browsers but have you tried in another browser to see if the issue persists? If so, I'd recommend raising a ticket with Customer Care so they can troubleshoot in more detail

Correct answer by
Level 3

Thank you for your response, Alex. I've opened a ticket, and the Support team has engaged with the engineering team on the issue. They have resolved the problem.